Friday, April 10, 2009

Formula One in Malaysia 2009 (Part 2)

5 April 2009. 5:00PM.

#1 Finally, the moment that everyone around the world has came and being waiting for… the F1 race ... (Click image for larger view)


#2: Ready … Set … and here goes the F1 cars …


#3: Brawn GP Formula One Team - Jenson Button (1st place of the Malaysian Grand Prix)


#4: BMW Sauber F1 Team - Nick Heidfeld (2nd place of the Malaysian Grand Prix)


#5: Panasonic Toyota Racing - Timo Glock (3rd place of the Malaysian Grand Prix)


#6: Vodafone McLaren Mercedes (This is my favorite car to shot, I guess that may be because the color of my car is also silver)


#7: Red Bull Racing


#8: Scuderia Toro Rosso


#9: Scuderia Ferrari


#10: ING Renault F1 Team


#11: At&T Williams


#12: Force India F1 Team


#13: Eventually, the race was red-flagged in its 11-year history after a torrential downpour hit the track on Lap 32.


#14: The last lap was stopped at Lap32 …


#15: The British National Anthem


#16: Yeah… Congratulation … Jenson Button - His second win ... You have done it again!!


#17: The celebration


#18: Congratulation to all. You guy are great.


When the celebration was over, I met up with my friend, and again I did not reach home until 11:00pm, because of the long queue of waiting for the bus and the traffic jam.

After the 2 days of non-stop shooting under the hot sun and the heavy rain, I was totally exhausted …

But, if you ask me if I get the chance (finger-cross) to go again next year, will I go?? I think … “YES!! A definite YES”. Watching the F1 “LIVE” was a totally new experience to me verse watching it in front of the TV set. Watching the F1 “LIVE”, you can really feel the vibrating and exhilarating atmosphere: the roaming and cheering from the crowd; the tense moment from the F1 drivers; the screaming sound of the F1 cars zooming pass us at >270km per hour; the hot sun, and of course the pouring rain.

If you get a chance to go, go and have fun … I am very sure that you will enjoy it as much as I do.

BTW, I would like to say "Thank You" to Tony, for showing me around SIC, and taught me a few tricks in taking F1 Motor Racing.

No comments: